This item is a single back issue of Handwoven Magazine dated September/October 1994. Magazine back issues are in used condition with typical shelf wear. They may have sun fading or surface creasing, but do not have torn or loose pages.
The articles in this issue include:
- Designing With Crackle
- Crackle Patterns from Twill Profiles
- Polychrome Crackle
- Holiday Projects
- The Twelve Woes of Weaving
- Bound Weave Basics
- Tales from the Loom: Story Characters on Four Shafts
- How to Use a Temple
- In Search of Indonesian Ikat
- Royal Blue Chenille Jacket
- Our Frontier Weaving Heritage
There are no reviews yet.