Lion Brand’s classic Fishermen’s Wool® is made of undyed pure virgin wool with natural lanolin oil. Soft, warm, and naturally water resistant, it’s ideal for ski-wear and fisherman sweaters, hats, scarves, and more. Fishermen’s Wool® also felts beautifully for dense slippers, strong bags, and textural home decor projects. Plus its generous size and natural shades make it perfect for dyeing!
Calculated at 1000 ypp for weaving; this is noted by hand on the label. Both skeins in stock are the same dye lot of 10428-3.
- This skein of yarn contains 8 ounces (277 grams), or 465 yards (425 meters)
- Color: Maple tweed (darkest brown twisted with white)
- Weight category: 4 (medium worsted weight)
- Knit gauge: 16 stitches x 22 rows = 4 inches (10 cm), with size 9 (5.5 mm) needles
- Crochet gauge: 16 sc x 16 rows = 4 inches (10 cm), with size H/8 (5 mm) hook
- Machine washable
- Model number 150 201